1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Which Team Will You Aim To Drive For in F1 2013?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by Dan Hawkins, May 11, 2013.

1. As the title says, Which Team Will You Aim To Drive For in F1 2013?

Mine will be Mercedes this year :) Go Lewis!

2. Graham Laing

Graham Laing
    ...... mostly harmless Staff

Probably Lotus ..... Only because Kimi says similar things to his race engineer as I do. Whereas some of his stuff probably can't be transmitted, almost all of mine can't for sure ;) :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. I will start my career with RBR Says all i think ;)

4. i will be starting at lotus, mercedes, force india or sauber

5. Hopefully they allow more selection than the bottom 3 teams (apart from 2012 since the Driver Testing thing.)

• Like Like x 1
  6. ferrari:)

7. Maybe Ferrari, The last time was in F1 2006

8. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

As there will be no more HRT I need a new underdog. Depending on the real life crappy performance it will either be Caterham or Marussia for me :cool:

9. Looks to be Caterham :( Hopefully they get 100 updates and are cruising mid field :D

10. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I don't mind. One of the nicest liveries of the field. Lets hope the AI will be good enough this year that I cannot win a single race of the season with that car.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wishful thinking Bram... Go easy on CM :|

12. ferrari !!!!!!!!!!

13. Ferrari. But I would like to begin in a Force India.

14. Start first with Williams, to Force India up to Red Bull

15. Ferrari forever!!!!

16. I wonder what the tiering system will look like in F12013?

I suspect that marussia, caterham and Williams will all be lowest tier teams, and sauber and toro rosso will be the next tier up from that.

I hope that codemasters make the game so that you can at least start with a team like sauber or Toro rosso, which would be (you would think) one tier up from the bottom 3 teams, just like they did in F1 2012.

Edit: and I will aim to drive for Mercedes or McLaren, as I own a Mercedes so they are closer to my heart

17. I will look to start fresh with Force India and move up to McLaren, as always.

18. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    Premium Member

I'm gonna start with Williams then work my way up to Redbull :)

19. Its Mercedes in every codie games...

20. Ferrari...