F1 2012 Which steering wheel is best for F1 2012 and F1 2013?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Well I am from India and I am searching for good steering as I want to play F1 2012 and F1 2013 with Steering Wheel and my range is around Rs. 5000 or max. Rs. 6000.

Somebody please help me regarding this ASAP. :(

Thanks. :D

That's Rupees, and equals £55 - £66

I don't what is available in India, nor if there any import taxes if shipped in from another country.

You are not going get a great wheel, but you might be able to get a reasonably good wheel.

I can only compare to UK prices, and a pretty good wheel in the lower price range is around £90 (8150 Rs) and is the Logitech DFGT Pro.

I do not know about the wheels available that are cheaper than that, and whether they are good or not.

I do know that I, and many other people have started with the DFGT, and it is a wheel I would still use if I were on a budget. I use a Logitech G27 now, but there are things about the DFGT that I miss, like having all the buttons on the wheel. It was marketed as a PS3 wheel, but it is USB and has Windows drivers.

The downside of the wheel is that it does not have paddles on the back of the wheel, it has large rocker switches instead. Add-on paddles can be bought and added, or manufactured if you are brave enough to modify the switches. :)

Well I will not buy from a shop.
I will place order online.

That's why I am asking you all. :D

I may buy Thrustmaster F458 which might cost Rs 8000.
Still thinking. ;)

Logitech DFGT Pro is of Rs. 9849 :)

BTW any more suggestions???

I'm driving with a modded G25 wich is working real good.
I also had the DF GT and the DF Pro back in the days.
I still use the DF GT at a friends place when we drive RBR.
The GT has more buttons then the Pro but both are missing shift paddles on the back. They just have some bigger buttons there but they are working good.
IMO the biggest problem with GT and Pro is the brake paddle. The spring in there gets really light with time.
But in that price range you can't find any better i think.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%