Which RACE 07 expansion packs do you own?

All except WTCC 2010, which I seriously doubt I will be bothering with. You can add the Retro pack to my collection when it's released too as I've already decided that I want it. :wink:

all of them.. i create my own career starting in the lowest car going through 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2010 (makes playing Race 07 way more fun, designing my own career that spans 4 years) i have the DTM mods too and V8 Supercars and so stoked that the CDTP F1 2005 mod has been ported to Race 07 :):):). Just want a bathurst track and im happy :)

Interesting thread. I have everything except STCC 2, mostly because I found STCC 2 perceived value too low since I already own STCC 1. WTCC 2010, on the other hand, gives two really fun tracks (Portimao and Zolder) which are more than worth the asking price.

In terms of value for money, I'd say I've split my time most between WTCC touring cars and the Race On GT cars. Nordschleife is without doubt the track I've raced the most.

With the track list of Race07 plus expansions as it is today, particularly with Mid Ohio, Portimao and Zolder finally added, I've deleted all of the fan-made tracks I once had installed. I only have the GTR 2 tracks imported. Same goes with fan-made car mods. At one time I had loads installed, but Simbin offers such a complete selection that I gradually removed all of them (also due to some collisions between mods and new expansions admittedly).

I do wonder what will happen with the next gen game engines... Will we be importing this entire Simbin set of tracks into rFactor 2 or GTR 3?

No STCC 2 , No WTCC 2010, No GT Power Pack

1 x Race 07 boxed
2 x GTR Evolution Full including Race 07 boxed
1 x Race On Full including STCC and Race 07 boxed
1 x STCC my only non boxed one courtesy of a Race Department competition

Call me old fashioned - I just have this thing for boxed versions that I can hold in my hand and look at before sticking in a cupboard never to be looked at again! I may have to drag myself into the current century now they don't seem to want to release boxed sets so much..

Yes they do all get used as they are activated across multiple Steam accounts so I can Race with visitors to my house who would otherwise not race or would only race on consoles.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%