Cars Which le Mans car would you like to see ?

As the-IC is working on the ts010, and few groupe C cars, I won't finish mine
So this summer, I want to start a new LM car, but I have two many ideas, so help me to choose !
(I'll remove this topic when I have enough results)

Some ideas here.. nothing to serious XD.
I would love to see the space of lmp1 filled by some fictional or creative attempts..

It could be awsome to have a ginetta lmp1 or a cadilac/dallara filling some grid numbers.. you could have the cadilac in a dpi configuration and battle the corvette dp.. Or you can have it in a lmp1 config togheter with some semifictional smp racing liverys fighting for overall trophy against the hybrids..

Otherwise i wouldnt mind some cool gt1 cars.. Panoz?
But i will use my vote for the ligier.. We have a oreca 05 but no counterpart.

Some ideas here.. nothing to serious XD.
I would love to see the space of lmp1 filled by some fictional or creative attempts..

It could be awsome to have a ginetta lmp1 or a cadilac/dallara filling some grid numbers.. you could have the cadilac in a dpi configuration and battle the corvette dp.. Or you can have it in a lmp1 config togheter with some semifictional smp racing liverys fighting for overall trophy against the hybrids..
I still have the KVRC files here, that fictional LMP style car made for a Fluid dynamics championship. I helped convert it, and we published it as a sorta open source mod, tho nobody seemed to care. Then the mod forums were closed.
http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...physics-and-graphics.28927/page-8#post-629299

The car would need serious physics work, I think I once tried copy pasting some tires on it but with no luck, undriveable.

Accakut.. i love the car and the idea aswell! It looks so cool and od. Reminds me so much of the allard group c..
If someone ever plans to finnish it.. i would like to give out and creat a fictional lmp1 of my own to give it a challenge

Last edited:
Accakut.. i love the car and the idea aswell! It looks so cool and od. Reminds me so much of the allard group c..
If someone ever plans to finnish it.. i would like to give out and creat a fictional lmp1 of my own to give it a challenge
I'm just trying to get some V10 tires on it via CM (it had V3 :D), if I can make the AI survive a few laps in it I may upload it in the manner we did until early 2016, just whole zipped project folder with textures and Blender files in it, open source for everyone to tinker on. Should I upload it as a "Car" here on RD, or better only here in the subforum via mediafire?

22.jpg

Last edited:
It would be suitble if we opened a new thread for it.. Im sure it will recive some intresst and we will not take over raikkos topic eather.. Looks good ingame btw!

It's not on the list but given the question and my utmost respect and admiration for the team and the car that year I'd have to say 'RED SONJA'...

2011 Audi R18 #2

If I derailed your thread pls feel free to delete my post...but leave the pic :D.

PS: If you do it I'll texmap and texture the thing with last lap weathering including every last bug :).

No doubt that a modern P2 would be hugely popular and have a very wide range of application in WEC and beyond.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the URD mod already include these cars? Rebellion and so on...or are those the previous versions?

The Oreca 07 would be a nice feature. Im a person who doesnt buy mods no matter how well they are done and at which quality. I would give a donation but I hate being forced to buy stuff with real money without being able to test them befor. The Oreca 07 would be a great choice as its in both of the probably most famous multi class series from EU (WEC) and America (IMSA).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back