1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which Is The Best Overtake Of 2012 Season Guys ?

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Shivayernena, Dec 9, 2012.

1. We saw an excited season in 2012. We know stats of no.of overtakes regarding various classifications......But which is the Best OVERTAKE that made u jumped out of seats r shouted like happy hell...........Tell me guys
  2. Hard to Choose one overtake There are Many
  3. Grosjian vs. Alonso @ Spa :D He just flew over him :D
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Probably Alonso in India. He overtook both Button and Hamilton in one corner.

Edit: Alonso actually never overtook Button now that i think about it. But awesome nonetheless.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Vettel on Rosberg in Melbourne
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Eh, the one that comes to mind is Massa-Senna in Singapore. It was kind of nuts.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Hülkenberg vs Hamilton/Grosjean on the outside of T4/5 in Korea
    • Like Like x 2
  8. I'll go with Massa vs Senna at Singapore.
    A close 2nd to Hulkenberg on Hamilton and Grosjean
    • Like Like x 2
  9. That was one of those awesome "opportunistic moves"
    To me it´s one of the best overtakes, two guys fighting you position yourself perfectly and use the situation to your advantage.

thumbs up.
  10. Totally forgot about that :confused:

I guess then I'll agrre with your opinion then. The overtake and the save afterwards was just amazing of Massa.
  11. I Forgot Lewis on Kimi at T1 after 2nd Pit stop in Suzuka.
    Surely it was a Nail Biter for me i really thought they are getting collided but Kimi just yielded for Lewis.
  12. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Grosjean trying to overtake the entire field in T1 at Spa!
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Haha, that's the best overtakedown of the year actually :D

It's hard to decide, Raikkonen overtake on Schumacher at Belgium was fantastic. And Kobayashi's overtaking Button at Spain.
  14. In my opinion, these are the contenders..

Skip on to 1:50 -

Others I'd say are -

Hulkenburg's double overtake in Korea,

Hamilton's on the two torro rosso's in Spain,

Vettel on Webber in Spa,

Grosjean on Hamilton in Valencia,

and Alonso on Grosjean in Valencia aswell. I cant find the videos of these one's but I'm sure you remember them..

I have to say my favourite's would be Kimi on Schumi in Brazil, Kimi's in America and Vettel's on Rosberg in Australia. :)
    • Like Like x 5
  15. I think Hulkenberg's in Korea was really nice.
  16. Well presented Shane:)...that's how this tread shoud be done...with videos
    • Like Like x 1
  17. This Move was Great in my view Forcing Kimi for a yield
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks for all of u fr sharing wonderfull moments with me an all........I enjoyed all of ur selections.....gud.