F1 2010 Which is the best AI mod to use?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
The Title says it all...I have tried most of the AI mods but i can't decide which one is the best to use.In some mods the the weak teams from the season (HRT,Virgin,Torro Rosso,Lotus,etc.) are wining the races but the pro teams (McLaren,Red Bull,Ferrari,etc.)are being the last ones in qualis and races too.In other mods the AI is way too slow!Could you please tell me which one is the best,the most realistic mod?or what combination of mods is?Or should i not install any AI mods,just the corner fix and play with the games default AI?

Thank you!

Looks like the "Real AI" mod was recently updated and I tried it last night in a dry Malaysia career practice session (using Legends AI, fuel sim on, tire sim on) comparing it to the "RDD True AI" mod. The "Real AI" mod was used in P1 and "RDD True AI" mod was used in P2. The AI lap times in P1 using the "Real AI" mod were definitely faster than the AI lap times using the "RDD True AI" mod, so as far as lap times are concerned one must assume the "Real AI" mod may be more challenging. I have yet to do a race with the "Real AI" mod so I can't speak of how they drive in the race. But I have been happy with the Legends AI, tire sim on, fuel sim off races I have done recently using the "RDD True AI" mod in a Toro Rosso.

BTW ... I believe the "Real AI" mod and the "RDD True AI" mod both use the same "AI Slow corner fix" mod and I also believe sometime in the not too distant future another faster version of the "AI Slow corner fix" mod will be released.

It all depend's on what you want from a race really. There can be a million AI mod's all different in some way but you can only take the setting's so far before it become's totally crazy. Just try them all then see which you prefer for your driving and what you expect. I should also mention testing in GP mode although quick and good for a look is not entirely accurate, as what you will see in GP mode will be totally different in career mode because in GP mode all the teams are at the best they can be (top performance not much difference in the car's) as with regard's to the car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 295 13.4%