Which Games do you own? - Feedback Please

I had Race 07 for a few years and only got into it in the last few weeks....it's still bloody amazing. I got the GT power pack, the Retro pack and Race On - just for Laguna Seca - during xmas. I didn't see much point in the 2 STCC expansions or GT2, yet they seem to be quite popular online. Still, great fun driving the retros and the tourers.

I have the lot of them, don't really play Race 07 and it's other content all that much though as I find to an extent it is a lot of quantity over quality and the driving feels a little bit watered down compared to what I've had elsewhere.

Still I've spent a fair bit of time with it, It's a strange thing but I was playing Race 07 just before christmas the night I became ill with the Norovirus (or 24h stomach bug) and now everytime I look at the game it makes me feel sick as if my brain has attached playing Race 07 with being more ill than I have been in a long time, psychological thing but I haven't touched the game since.

Norovirus (or 24h stomach bug)
not good! Touch wood no one in my family has had it... Don't want it either :sick:
everytime I look at the game it makes me feel sick as if my brain has attached playing Race 07 with being more ill than I have been in a long time, psychological thing but I haven't touched the game since.
Get someone else to load the game for you and try to convince yourself it's another format :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back