1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Which Games do you own? - Feedback Please

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by David Buxton, Jan 5, 2013.

Which of these games do you own?

Poll closed Jan 16, 2013.
  1. RACE 07

98.0%
  2. GTR EVO

92.0%
  3. Race On

80.0%
  4. WTCC2010

78.0%
  5. Crown Plaza

74.0%
  6. Retro

80.0%
  7. GT Power

84.0%
  8. STCC

74.0%
  9. STCC 2

86.0%
  10. Formula Raceroom

84.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Just wanted to know which games you guys have?

2. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

I own all of them but don't have the Formula Raceroom installed because i don't like the FRR cars too much. I use Mak Corp F1 2007 for my F1 fix with these series

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

I have them all, dont race FRR ATM, to busy having fun elsewhere.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I have them all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

More than 2 and a half years :D

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks to the recent Steam sale, all of them :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. ^

Only with 2 exeptions - I found Race On and STCC#1 bit pointless to buy, maybe next christmas?
    I'm going to miss Laguna Seca though :p

• Like Like x 1
  8. I had Race 07 for a few years and only got into it in the last few weeks....it's still bloody amazing. I got the GT power pack, the Retro pack and Race On - just for Laguna Seca - during xmas. I didn't see much point in the 2 STCC expansions or GT2, yet they seem to be quite popular online. Still, great fun driving the retros and the tourers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

I would like to thank everyone for their input :thumbsup:

10. Finally bought GTR on Steam, so I'm glad to announce that now I own all Simbin titles came out for PC :D Now I can sleep well :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. Carl Gianetti

Carl Gianetti
    Premium Member

It’s kind of addicting too many games but what the heck. Was thinking about “Game Stock Car” but not sure yet.
    Also use RFactor and RFactor 2
    The good part is I'm not very good on any of them. But it really takes my mind off work.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I have the lot of them, don't really play Race 07 and it's other content all that much though as I find to an extent it is a lot of quantity over quality and the driving feels a little bit watered down compared to what I've had elsewhere.

Still I've spent a fair bit of time with it, It's a strange thing but I was playing Race 07 just before christmas the night I became ill with the Norovirus (or 24h stomach bug) and now everytime I look at the game it makes me feel sick as if my brain has attached playing Race 07 with being more ill than I have been in a long time, psychological thing but I haven't touched the game since.

• Like Like x 1
  13. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

not good! Touch wood no one in my family has had it... Don't want it either :sick:
    Get someone else to load the game for you and try to convince yourself it's another format :thumbsup:

14. David Buxton

David Buxton
    Premium Member

Try all of them :barefoot:
    +1
    Join the club and we can be bad together? :D

15. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Got them all installed again :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. David Buxton