Which four other Ferrari's will be included?

I don't think you can pick any five Ferrari's and go wrong. I will be happy with whatever we get and who knows, maybe more as DLC later. I wonder if they have already picked or been told the five they can have. In a perfect world Aris would put up a poll with 10 cars and let the community choose the other four from this list. I doubt this is possible but the devs have certainly surprised us before by listening to suggestions. What say you, Aris?

not really into F1 or single seaters but this is just so hot
LaudaNiki19760731Ferrari312T2_zpsa822400c.jpg

I think my list would be something like this:
  1. Ferrari 458: Of course present but that would be my pick even if I didn't know. I wasn't ever a big 360 or 430 fan, but 458 has my mind blown with its looks and sound.
  2. Ferrari 250 GTO: The classic of classics, a legend on wheels. something that cannot be missed in any Ferrari licensed games IMHO, beautiful car with an insane engine and even more insane drivers ;)
  3. Ferrari 288 GTO / Ferrari 348 / Ferrari Testarossa. One of the three would satisfy me enough I love all of them, for their looks and I feel like they usually are the ones put aside, maybe except the 288 GTO but still all beautiful and masterpieces of their own.
  4. I think this will be the 2013 F1 Ferrari, I'm not certain but I do think this what they're going to make, it just a too obvious of a choice, a very modern F1 car for a treat for anyone who loves the Scuderia as it is right now.
  5. And the last one, a classic F1 Ferrari is a must I think but now, which one would it be, I think a 1950s Ferrari would be a magnificent addition, though I'd say there was no, one significant car of this era that stood out at least not that I know of, and I never really got into the 1950s of the F1 :). For me it's the same with 1960, although I do think the sharknose (156) was a bit funny :) . 1970 I'd probably go for the 312 T4 from 1979, just something about Gilles and his fight with Rene make this car special to me :). The 1980s or the early 1990s would be good too I'd like the V12 or a turbo engined one equally likely, but probably the V12 just by the sound would win my vote if I ever seen one :)

Take an estimated guess and give arguments instead of personal
Preferences.

I would imagine one modern F1 car, as that is extremely important for sales

One historical road car, an Icon, F40 perhaps.

60's F1 car to compete with the Lotus

GT car to compete with the BMW.

I like this list. Perusing the posts I am surprised at the omission of one car I think would be great to include and very timely... the soon to be revealed Enzo replacement! The most powerful road-going factory Ferrari ever will be revealed shortly (they are already showing teasers).
That would be my pick for a second road car to join the 458. I am not decided on what one to pull from the list above though...probably the F40 goes or the 60's F1 car. I love 60's F1 but the modders can give us liveries to make the Lotus look like it has lots of competition.

...I am surprised at the omission of one car I think would be great to include and very timely... the soon to be revealed Enzo replacement! The most powerful road-going factory Ferrari ever will be revealed shortly (they are already showing teasers).
Oh! I had completely forgot about that, AC being the first(that is, if Turn10 don't get in the way) to make a virtual version of the F70 would be the icing of the Ferrari cake. However, I think even with Kunos being so close to Ferrari it seems it would be too much of an expensive deal for them to do it. :unsure:

I think that is likely to have been already set what model it is though..hehe

1. modern F1 for sure.
2. one more 458. I bet on GT3 ver.
3. whateverXX model. 599XX or FXX.
4. F40. We're thinking the same thing.
5. the 458 Italia.

Perusing the posts I am surprised at the omission of one car I think would be great to include and very timely... the soon to be revealed Enzo replacement! The most powerful road-going factory Ferrari ever will be revealed shortly (they are already showing teasers).
That would be my pick for a second road car to join the 458.
I think it might be too early to expect the Enzo replacement in version 1.00, it would make sense as DLC. Still I would love to have it in AC as soon as possible!

Ferrari 312 VS lotus 49
FXX or F50 or F40 or something like this VS Zonda R
F458GT3 vs Z4GT3

288GTO / F430 / F348 / F599GTO / F355 / F360 / Ferrari 456 GT Venice ! (for the fun)
testarossa /

Wouldn't it be better if modders made Ferrari 312 and other cars of this era using Lotus 49 physics for league racing?

you can use this argument for most car tho ;)
I think having kunos make a historic and rare car like the 312 is especially important as its very hard to find reference for those.

I'd also like the idea of the 312. I think the historic f1 will be part of the most popular racing in AC (besides the M3 and the gt cars).

I also think we can take the 458 gt3 class car for granted. Should be fun racing it against the z4 and the p4/5 around the Nords (HOPEFULLY!!).

So that leaves place for two more cars, and honestly, I cant decide which ones I like the most, so many great ferraris to choose from. Im not really into modern f1 cars, but kunos would be dumb to not take advantage of the ferrari license and make a modern one, something from 2004 to today. Personally, I think f1 cars suck in (public) online racing.

So theres one left. I'd like a historic gt like the 250 gto or 250 LM (<- SEXY), just to have one of those and maybe we'll also see the shelby from nkpro again to compete against. Any lemans car (prototype/gt) would do the trick, although I'm not quite sure if those would match AC's tracks too well. I also kinda like the idea of another 458, the GTE class car to compete against the M3 from the first teaser. AC already has some tracks that are/were in the LMS/WEC calendar (Imola, Monza, Silverstone, Nurburgring) and with the help of some modders (feels3 I'm talking to you, man :)) tracks like Spa and Interlagos could be added too...........slobber.....but having 3x 458 would be a waste i guess (good PR for Ferrari tho).

I just hope its not another streetcar, 5 cars is a small number...

I think they will cover 3 classes with this licence.
1. Modern street sport car class1.
2. Historical F1 class 2.
3. Modern F1 class 2.
4. Historical GT class 3.
5. Modern GT class 3.

could be possible, i agree. Thats most likely the way a businessman would approach the thing, trying to give something to everybody.

Another thing that came into my mind: They could also try to get some kind of timeline into the game. We already have a 60s and a 80s f1, so they could add a 70s (as @ Michael Hornbuckle suggested), but given the historical tracks I would prefer another 60s I think. They could also add a 80s Ferrari to compete against the 98T, but those were rather ugly and they have the same problem as the modern f1's, they arent exactly easy to drive in online racing.

I think they will cover 3 classes with this licence.
1. Modern street sport car class1.
2. Historical F1 class 2.
3. Modern F1 class 2.
4. Historical GT class 3.
5. Modern GT class 3.
Then we miss the F40! I can't take the excitement any more, I'm going to sleep for a few months. Wake me up when AC is released.

imho:

1. F40 (it's a must...)
2. 312 (as many others I think it would be brilliant to see it with classic lotus on one track)
3. something with engine in front - 550 Maranello/F12
4. have no idea - perhaps modern F1 car (personally I'd like 288gto, 355, 360cs or 512bb) or the newest F150 (but first of all Ferrari have to design it ;-))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back