1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Which classic car and track will you try first?

Discussion in 'F1 2013 - The Game' started by ChamptecRacing, Aug 10, 2013.

1. It's between FW14B, FW18 and F399 for me. But since I'm a Ferrari fanboy I'd probably jump on the chance to drive a Rory Byrne car even though Head+Newey combo would also be an absolute pleasure to drive.

2. The Lotus first, followed by the Lotus before I decide to drive the Lotus in all Classic races.

What can I say, I started watching F1 in 1978, when the black and gold cars were dominant, ever since then I have been a fan of the team. I know that the current Lotus has nothing to do with the original team/brand and so I don't tend to bother to much with them in the new games where I prefer to drive the Caterhams.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm just going to use all the new stuff......

4. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

None of these as I don't think the cars will be remotely close to how a brutal classic F1 car should feel. I know we have just seen some video footage only but what I saw didn't really whet my appetite.

If I want to race Senna's McLaren with realistic behavior I stick to the most underrated game for Formula One lovers: Game Stock Car.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gavin Hendley

Gavin Hendley
    Meta-SIM-morphosing

Thanks to classic content, nothing has been done with the modern game we should be up in arms about this:roflmao::thumbsdown:

• Like Like x 1
  6. None. We already have rFactor for that.

7. Ferrari F399 and Estoril Circuit! :D:D:D:D:D:D

8. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

1996 Ferrari.