1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Which cars need more skins?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Esotic, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

I've been putting some time into making skin packs for some of the cars in AC. I'm not making any promises, but I'm curious to know which cars the community would like more skins/colors for.

You can find my skin packs over on the ac skins forum.

Cheers,

Dave/Esotic

2. The Nissan GT-R Nismo could really do with some skins... :)

• Haha Haha x 1
  3. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

I was recently admiring a gt-r in a nissan showroom while getting my daily driver some maintenance. :)

4. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  5. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

There are a ton of AC skins but very few "packs". It would be nice to be able to catch up on some of these skins without needing to download and install 50 - one at a time. Anyone know of some good skin packs (racing liveries preferred)?

6. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

I have been making skin packs, but I'm not sure how many of them would qualify as "racing liveries". My primary motivation is just to create some variety by adding various color options. I feel like the Formula Abarth pack is looking pretty good, but the other packs I've uploaded so far have been more simplistic.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-abarth-skin-pack.7253/

7. I think URD EGT cars deserve a skin pack based on real liveries
    I dont know if it is permited because sometime ago someone put pack for URD DTM and it was deleted

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. It seems to me the Mercedes C9 could use alittle attention. ;):thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Esotic

Esotic
    Premium Member

I'm working on this, but so far I'm not happy with the color layers in the template. Anybody interested in helping to design templates?

10. Tobbe Bergman

Tobbe Bergman
    @ Simberia @Simberia

I would like more skins for all the racing cars.
    Real life like skins that is, -I don't like fantasy skins.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

real life racing skins 4k to 8k, high quality! and also nice fantasy ones go well if well done!

PS: how can u find some painter to do a livery/ skin? (for a hero friend of mine who passed away overseas[mil])?