Which cars do you most like to drive?

I enjoy netkar, and would like to race it more. Let's see what cars are the most popular, and if there are clear favourites, we can try to have more events with those.

I actually enjoy pretty much all of them, except the fastest open wheelers :D

For me, F1600 and, to a lesser extent, F1800 are the most rewarding cars to drive. Tricky, but awesome when you're doing it right.
The closest and most fun racing I've had was in the Abarth, Vintage and Osella.

Gonna limit myself to three choices, so F1600, Abarth and Vintage.

I prefer the f target and the f 2000 then the Osella the only issue I have with the Osella is the small fuel load, KS2 is last on my list then the rest follow with the vintages last, only due to the fact I rarely drive them.

where's the love for the 1600? it is probably the one I race most. cracking little car

I love it. Reminds me very much of playing GPL. A real handful of a car.........drifting and sliding like a king.

My favourite is probably either the Vintage Replica GT (the racecar version) or the RSR Gallardo LP550-2 Valentino Balboni. Both sound HUGE. The Vintage just has that monster V8 noise and takes me back to GT Legends whilst the Lambo sounds like thunder.

RSR did a great job with the Lambo. An absolute pleasure to drive.

Don't think so. You should've voted for it the first time, it felt great before too! Pft :p

but now its feels even better :p ... i only vote for the cars i will drive for sure in events ... i think thats the point of this voting (some people just vote in all cars but never show up for any events:speechless: ) ... and thats why i also think we should be able to change the votes cause our likes may change in time ... anyway ... if F1800 are up you can count on me:)

I'll be back more often from next week on. Mind, though, There will be noshows for Abarth and Aosta races...I just can't get on with either. Love the new conversion tracks, Mondello, Imola, Magione etc hint hint:)

I enjoy driving all the car really, but I'd say I give the following the most air time, in order:

1. Osella
2. GT Replica
3. U500 (rwd Abarth mod)
4. F1600
5. F1800

I tend to stay away from the cars with huge aero grip, but I do love them too!!!

Cow

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back