Which cars do you most like to drive?

I enjoy netkar, and would like to race it more. Let's see what cars are the most popular, and if there are clear favourites, we can try to have more events with those.

I actually enjoy pretty much all of them, except the fastest open wheelers :D

For me, F1600 and, to a lesser extent, F1800 are the most rewarding cars to drive. Tricky, but awesome when you're doing it right.
The closest and most fun racing I've had was in the Abarth, Vintage and Osella.

Gonna limit myself to three choices, so F1600, Abarth and Vintage.

Nice thread. I like the f target and f 2000 and osella and arbath and with a good setup the ks2 and when the tyres are hot the f1600 and f1800 oh and dont forget the vintage when im chilled enough. I think thats all of them. Which doesn't help really.

Point is, what do you want to do. Struggle for first place or sliding at every corner. I just like to fight with a car, slide a bit at the exit of turn.

For sure i dont want to struggle for 1st place ... thats not the point of the people who love to drive the Vintage ... at least the ones i know:) .. all i want is to enjoy the ride and feel the FFB on the G27... specially when step on the gaz on turn exit:thumbsup: ... if i can have a close race even better!

I'm in love with the Osella, enjoy driving this car so much, pity there is very little online activity as I miss it.

My top 3 would be in this order:

1. Osella
2. Abarth 500 AC
3. F2000

Not that I don't like the others, I enjoy them too, but I am slow with them (since I'm a noob!) and keep spinning if I push hard and thus it becomes frustrating...

But with the first 2 above, I can fly :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%