Which car/track combo in the tech demo?

So expect to get something driveable but by all means do not expect a old fashion "demo" with all features. This will come later.

Cheers

That should be more than enough for us at the minute - I believe that all most of us are looking for is first hand confirmation that it drives as good as we hope/expect it will. I'm expecting it to be nothing more than a 'taste test' of what's to come ;) In fact, maybe you should call it the AC Taste Test, might leave less doubt over what it actually is :geek:

Q for Aris

If one of the functions of the Tech Release is to test performance, will it come with a benchmarking function where it runs a set routine and then works out the framerate from that? Sorry, I don't know the correct term for it :redface:

ευχαριστίες :thumbsup:

And I just dont like to be a thread starter of a thread I have not started.
Then next time don't start a new discussion in a thread about news as it should be on topic discussion about released news bits.

This question was good for a separate thread as you can see by the amount of replies that it got. Don't really understand the overreaction to be honest.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back