Which car/track combo in the tech demo?

Why is this topic here with MY post as the opener? I have NOT started this thread. Sorry, but I don't like it when some operator opens a topic in that way, that it looks like, that I have created it. So please, who ever it was. Post a note on the first topic, that the first posting is from the "News and Discussions" thread!

Its a useless ruomor thread. I would have never started it. We will get the answer in some weeks. The question was asked in the "News" Thread and was answered. So whats the point of making an extra topic out of it?

And I just dont like to be a thread starter of a thread I have not started.

Just a reminder here.
The "tech preview" is going to be what the word implies. A technology preview and a big help for us to test this new technology on many peoples computers.

With Assetto Corsa we have rewritten everything from scratch, everything is new, graphics engine, physics engine, sound engine etc. So we need to run this new engine to many computers.

It will not be a complete demo that will show you everything AC is able to do. It will be more of a debug mode and bug hunting enabler for us.

So expect to get something driveable but by all means do not expect a old fashion "demo" with all features. This will come later.

Cheers

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 155 7.8%
  • < 5 years