1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Which car/track combo in the tech demo?

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Ralf Ääro, Nov 2, 2012.

1. Is it yet decided which car/track combo we will get in the TechDemo? :)
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Something Beemer'ish would be nice :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. There are rumors the track will be Magione ... and i bet the car will be KTM X-Bow or Abarth
  4. Lotus Elise around Silverstone National ?
  5. It will be Monza guys ;)
  6. As i remember from Ari's words...He was almost sure about track(Magione) but not sure which car..
    These are "official" words/posts :D
  7. A Lotus Elise/Exige would do on every track to be honest.. it's really fun to drive.
  8. Why is this topic here with MY post as the opener? I have NOT started this thread. Sorry, but I don't like it when some operator opens a topic in that way, that it looks like, that I have created it. So please, who ever it was. Post a note on the first topic, that the first posting is from the "News and Discussions" thread!
  9. I think it's pretty cool Thavron.. cause the question was interesting and kinda drowned in the big thread.. Don't you think it's better that way ?
  10. Its a useless ruomor thread. I would have never started it. We will get the answer in some weeks. The question was asked in the "News" Thread and was answered. So whats the point of making an extra topic out of it?

And I just dont like to be a thread starter of a thread I have not started.
  11. OMG....
  12. Hoping for an M car or a Lotus. Please not the KTM star wars thing.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. :roflmao:
  14. "Hoping for an M car or a Lotus. Please not the KTM star wars thing."

15. Maybe put up a poll with all known cars and tracks, everyone votes for one car and one track, and we see what's the most popular, and later how right or wrong we were :D
  16. A better question for making a new thread would be: Is online racing in the TechPreview possible?
  17. Personally I'd like to pick magione plus any drift car. As it was in the case of LFS, the drift machine for demo wil make a good impression for everybody.:thumbsup:
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Drifting, euh.... My version of drifting is to just take a completely normal car and to slide around the corners.

I want something that will give a good basis for what the game will be.
  19. Aristotelis

Kunos Simulazioni

Just a reminder here.
    The "tech preview" is going to be what the word implies. A technology preview and a big help for us to test this new technology on many peoples computers.

With Assetto Corsa we have rewritten everything from scratch, everything is new, graphics engine, physics engine, sound engine etc. So we need to run this new engine to many computers.

It will not be a complete demo that will show you everything AC is able to do. It will be more of a debug mode and bug hunting enabler for us.

So expect to get something driveable but by all means do not expect a old fashion "demo" with all features. This will come later.

• Like Like x 8
  20. Dosent matter :D We are looking forward to it :D