which car is better?

How long is a piece of lace? :)

JK, i´m not into ovals at all but the Monte Carlo at Spa is the most fun i´ve ever had in a sim before, by a mile so when i read that they are releasing a little gocart with more hp then kilos that really got me interested.

I haven´t bought it yet but if i were you i would;)

I can't help either cause I haven't got any of those cars.

I would be worried about participation in the series though. The Silver Crown never had a big following and struggled in participation numbers... could imagine that it would be similar for the Sprint Car in the long run. They're quite strange cars after all :)

I have both cars and my pick would be the silver crown but it is just like many of the other higher level races as you have to see which time slots are hot and plan out your races. To me the silver crown feels like a go cart on steriods, it's a 2 speed and feels pretty balanced. On the other hand the sprint car is a 1 speed and feels like it will turn left with out any notice. Thinks to consider, the sprint car runs mostly on short 1/2 mile tracks with very close battles, while the silver crown does best IMO on the 1-1.5 mile tracks. If you liked the sk cars with the offset seat then you will mostly like the sprint car, the silver crowns seat is in the middle and like I said feels more balanced.

I think the man who devised the Sprint Car had been on a long weekend in Amsterdam before he put pen to paper on his blueprints, lol.

I bought it, tried it, came away confused as hell, lol.

Maybe one day I will understand the concept of the car. At least it will count towards my 100% in the not too distant future, if that's the only purpose it ends up serving, lol.

:)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%
  • < 5 years