• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Where's my lap times on the leaderboards?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Tim Popplewell, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Tim Popplewell

Tim Popplewell

Ratings:
    +8
    Sorry if this has been covered already (couldn't see that it had).

I put a few laps in and recorded a few times on the RaceRoom Raceway - National circuit yesterday but am unable to find my times on the leaderboard both in game and on a web browser. If I filter the search by driving model/track/class/car then click 'Go to my position' it won't find my time. I have searched through the leaderboard myself and can't see my time anywhere.

Anybody know what the issue is? Sorry if its something blindingly obvious but I can't work it out!

2. Conny Naslund

Conny Naslund

Ratings:
    +49
    Did you set it in one of the competitions or with the leaderbord challenge ?
    If you just did "track test" it won't be recorded.

Also, the challenges will be separate from the competitions leaderboards

3. Tim Popplewell

Tim Popplewell

Ratings:
    +8
    I set the time in 'test track'. Thought your practice times would get recorded, didn't realise had to be through leaderboard challenge.