1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where will you spend your summer vacation? :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Predrag Drobac, Jun 20, 2011.

1. I'm off to Thassos, Greece, in 8 days (28th June), with my fiance. Can't wait to enjoy amazing beaches and all that nature to be honest.:tongue: Will be there 10 days, and I'm afraid that is not enough, as usual. :)

You?

2. I wasn't abroad since 2000. Usually we spend our vacation at Miskolc, my grandparents live there. We visit them for a week or two.

3. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Im going to Montreal Canada in mid August. My Gf is going there for work so i"m tagging along. Fortunately I will be in Montreal during the weekend of the Rolex Sportscars race so i will be going to the race.

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I will stay at home. Spending time with my beloved PC is my best holiday! :)

5. Continental Croatia, i.e. at home :D

Hate summer with a burning passion, I try to hibernate during it as much as I can.

6. I feel the same with winter:)

7. Yep, hate winter so much! How can freezing and snow be better that paradise on beach and sea? Enlight me. :)

8. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Will be sitting on my chair infront off my desk that my pc stands on, where I will be browsing RD and doing some league and club races. :)

9. The heat, scorching sun, can't be out till late afternoon, being drenched in sweat and dying of humidity in your car or in public transport vehicles, the bugs, can't cycle anywhere and look pretty after... That's normal life summer, beachy summer is a bit better.

When you're cold, you can easily warm up, when you're hot, you can't do anything about it.

10. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

awesome!

11. Erik Tveit

Erik Tveit
    I can haz cookie?

Guess why I'm doing it. :wink:

12. Chris Jenkins

Chris Jenkins
    Driving til the wheels fall off

10-day road trip from San Francisco, through LA, down to San Diego, then 4 days in Las Vegas :)

13. France, we go to a little village just inland from La Rochelle and a very nice quiet place it is. My wife and i get very drunk and chill out its just what we need when we are away from our business.

14. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

I would love to go to Europe, but I might go to NYC for sure. :D

15. Had 2 days in cornwall for my holiday this year, then I shall spend 5 months driving a cruise ship around taking other people on holiday....

16. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Now that is cool!

17. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

To add to my vacation fortune, I am aiming to convince my mom to let me go to Orange Beach. I want to get a moderate tan though my mom will say, "I don't want you to look black." : ^ D

18. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Well from next Saturday I'm going camping with about 10 of my mates for a week.. have done it the passed few years and it's been such good fun!
    Then in August I'm going to Portugal (Algarve) for 2 weeks, and in between that just enjoying the sun (when it actually shows up here :D)

19. Whats a holiday? Not had one for years...anyone want to pay me to go on holiday?