FM4 Where to start with getting involved in a club for racing and chatting?

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
No problems :).
I see you have applied to be a Licensed Member, once you are, it would be the case of putting your name down for an event in the forum, or league.

As for the Forza 4 in game club that is invite only, everything in the second link you should need.

No problems :).
I see you have applied to be a Licensed Member, once you are, it would be the case of putting your name down for an event in the forum, or league.

As for the Forza 4 in game club that is invite only, everything in the second link you should need.
How many members do we have in our club ATM? Isn't there a limit that we were close to recently? Although I did note that Dan left to join a different club so there probably open slots.

Yes there is a limit, I found these limits in October:
100 club members.
200 shared club cars.

Don't know if these have been raised or still the same.

Sounds about right, time to part with some more hard earned cash to get the DLC i think. H ave found that the online cont has brought the game to life again and have enjoyed trying to beat the times, all i need now is to try my luck in some racing with you guys!!!! When is the next event planned?
There's a race tonight in A600, the SCWC. Check details and car eligibility to see if you can get in, I think there are spaces ......

http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/scwc-round-10-silverstone-gp-wed-14th-mar.48404/

will c what i can do, how long do the heats normally last?

is there a bulk standard car that would be suitable for me to try out with tonight?

The Exige has been the standard so far, but I think a few people are ditching it tonight for the last race of the championship. There are a few NSX's running (me being one), too. I think you could one of a few and be ok tonight since most people are changing cars.

Anything as long as you don't beat me. :) It doesn't leave you much choice, unfortunately!

The Exige has been the standard so far, but I think a few people are ditching it tonight for the last race of the championship. There are a few NSX's running (me being one), too. I think you could one of a few and be ok tonight since most people are changing cars.

Anything as long as you don't beat me. :) It doesn't leave you much choice, unfortunately!
The exige it is then A class 600, silverstone best get a few practice laps in befor the race, i dont want to show my self up with you guys as a neewbie!!!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back