Where to start.....open discussion

Guys i was thinking most of us have netkar pro but still we have small grids every week.
How can that be how... can that be.... im thinking?
Such a great little sim with great physics and cars.
Also people who read this and havent got netkar pro, you can download it and play the demo and trust me you will enjoy it.

Why im basicly saying this is that im bored and ofcoure frustated to race with only 3 cars on a track while it can be plus 10 or even more.
Alessandro is doing a great job guys but we as a community have to help him and support him where we can.

Alessando is it possible that we can do 2 races each week for example to get it more under the people and give us more options to race. I think it will work if we offer more racing, maybe not in the first 2 weeks but later for sure.

Guys how do you think about this???

You can stroll around at your leisure in the offline mode and get up to speed with the 1600, which, by the by, is harder to drive than the full mod wing cars. There are enough online servers that rookies can race on to get used to running with other cars of all paces. Really, the best advice is to just jump on and go.:D

Next Sunday we have an event. Get on it, no matter if you're fast or slow. Fun and respecit is the key, not speed.

Sounds like a good way for me to get a feel for online racing against people instead of AI.

The fact it's not a competetive event sounds just great, so where do I :signup: also, are there any details I need to know about to get server access?

Im looking forward to it now, best I go practice though... so I can stay on the tarmac come Sunday, hehehe :D

Thanks Bram, I actually signed up for a licence yesterday, so you should see me on track Sunday, I need to work out the time difference from here to their, probly a early morning race for me :eek: no biggy really Im an insomniac anyway hahaha.

BTW whats the average approval time for a licence?

See you all Sunday.

Cheers

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 268 27.3%