• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Where to put track/car mods in GTR Evolution

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by babyface uk, Oct 23, 2009.

1. babyface uk

babyface uk

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,

Got GTR evolution and been wanting to get some new tracks/cars for it and found this great website but finding it a struggle to install the new tracks/cars. im currently trying to install things at Program files - steam - steamapps - myusername - race 07 and have managed to get one map going after creating the gamedata folder.

But i have other downloaded maps/cars with Gamedata and UIdata folders but when i copy there contents into my gamedata & UIdata folder nothing happens. I download had a note saying place in rfactor folder but i cant locate this folder.

Any help would be most welcome.

Many thanks

2. Martin Bulgin

Martin Bulgin
    Premium

Ratings:
    +174
    Sounds like you have downloaded a mod for rFactor which is a different game altogether to GTR EVO.

3. babyface uk

babyface uk

Ratings:
    +0
    Oh ok, I download them from the Race On track/car download section from this website. ANy way i can tell just by looking and the name which game they are for?

Thanks

4. MS7XWDC

MS7XWDC

Ratings:
    +17
    look in the addons folder for a GTR Evolution folder

put the gamedata & UIdata folders in there