F1 2010 Where to put steering wheel?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I've been looking to get a steering wheel for a while now but the only complication is where to put it so that it's secure while I'm playing.

My ps3 is attached to the lounge TV and so I want something that I can fold away each night or they'll be trouble from the mrs.

I saw something on amazon that I can use on the sofa but it didn't get good reviews. Is there a good table from Argos or something that you guys use as we don't have a high coffee table.

Ps the steering wheel is Ferrari GT which I guess will work

don't buy a 'Ferrari GT Experience' wheel as i have it for my pc and all it does is lock up all the time, im driving ok then all of a sudden i get a lock on the steering wheel and it wont steer causing me to crash, i have lost loads of races because of this and it's pissing me off, ive even tried to go into settings and tried changing a few things but it always happen so my advise would be DON'T BUY.......unless there is a solution out there?????

Ive been using my ikea table and a flat pack style chair. Cheap yet does the job (really well) and the seated position feels more autentic than some setups ive seen (fairly low and flat)

Buy a lack (£5) and some sturdy cheap chair that is fairly lowish. Put a couple of bits under 2 of the legs of the lack to angle it slightly so that you can get your legs under it. Job done hehe.

ikea_side_table_lack.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back