F1 2012 Where to pre-order?

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
My guess would be Steam @ £29.99, with perhaps 10% discount for pre-order, say £26.99.

They'd be a bit cheeky if they try £34.99 as a base price .....

Well, 2011 is still 39.99€. Let alone 2010, it's 29.99€.

Still, that's cheap compared to the 69.99€ that I paid on release day one year ago. I'm just glad I was half asleep since I was on night shift back then - so I didn't kill the cashier. I barely remember walking in, grabbing a copy, walking back to my car and waking up at home 10 hours later.

This is the only problem with Steam, artificially high prices, especially for new games.

They do great sales, but are not that competitive pricing wise. I like Steam but you have got to pick and choose carefully.

I paid £17.86 for F1 2011 @ shopto, and it's only just a bit more than that this year (£19.xx) ...

Looks like Steam has a 2 for 1 offer on F1 2012 pre order. Basicaly the 2 for 1 price is about $67 or 25% off.

I am downloading the demo and if it's halfway decent I'l probably buy it. I think it would be worth it to biuy the pre order in pairs for that discount.

If anyone is interested in sharing, I'd be game. $34 is a much more palatable deal. PM me if you are interested in sharing this, but be aware I have to test it first because F1 2011 had an isue with my controller where moving the wheel would pause the game (and so did 2010). If that's still present and codies is still ignoring the issue, I may not buy it no matter the price.

Looks like Steam has a 2 for 1 offer on F1 2012 pre order. Basicaly the 2 for 1 price is about $67 or 25% off.

I am downloading the demo and if it's halfway decent I'l probably buy it. I think it would be worth it to biuy the pre order in pairs for that discount.

If anyone is interested in sharing, I'd be game. $34 is a much more palatable deal. PM me if you are interested in sharing this, but be aware I have to test it first because F1 2011 had an isue with my controller where moving the wheel would pause the game (and so did 2010). If that's still present and codies is still ignoring the issue, I may not buy it no matter the price.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back