Where to go for Button Boxes?

I've decided to replace my current button box, so before making up my mind on what to get I wanted to check with y'all if you know of any sites that sells these?
The ones I already know of are: Derek Speare Designs and SimRacingHardware

Anyone know of any other site?

Yeah price is really good, and I've been looking at those CSW panels, I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger on one of those, but since I'm still waiting for my CSW base I have no rush with ordering and may take my time to scan the market. As you however, I have googled and not been able to find anything better anywhere.

Upvote 0
Well unless Fanatec release another wheelbase that outdoes the v2 I don't see myself replacing or even wanting anything else, to me I am now getting the top shelf stuff that I wanted.
yeah, I'm thinking of upgrading to the v2 but still waiting to see what the accuforce will be like.
If it's really 'da sh*t' I might even go for that one

Upvote 0
Not interested in the Accuforce wheel, I have a hard time believing that it will offer THAT much more to me as a end user, to justify the price difference. That and I don't have a rig to mount it on and prob won't have one for the coming 2-3 years.

Upvote 0
Yeah price is really good, and I've been looking at those CSW panels, I'm nearly ready to pull the trigger on one of those, but since I'm still waiting for my CSW base I have no rush with ordering and may take my time to scan the market. As you however, I have googled and not been able to find anything better anywhere.
I looked at the SRH panels as well, but way to expensive and not so many buttons. The DSD CSW Panel is nice. I have one so far maybe a second comes in the future. First you think 13 buttons on the wheel + a button box will do the trick, but when you start assign buttons for everything you need a lot :D

It is a nice thing especially for the money. It has a bit of flex due to the way it is mounted, but you dont really notice it and no problem with normal use. As I only have the CSW mounted to my desk it was the best solution and I am still happy with it. It is nothing fancy (platic box with buttons), but it gets the job done nicely :)

/Edit: Havent got a picture of it. In the video I only wanted to highlight the poor quality of a track, but you can see the box as well. I have it on the left side as you have more time to change something during upshifts (right hand).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The SRH panels are at a ridiculous price, they must be something quite extraordinary...
DSD has some "premium" version of his panels, made from aluminum with actual carbon fibre behind the buttons, they are ore expensive than the regular ones but still cheaper than SRH :p
I do like how he SRH panels are angeled though.

Upvote 0
The SRH panels are at a ridiculous price, they must be something quite extraordinary...
DSD has some "premium" version of his panels, made from aluminum with actual carbon fibre behind the buttons, they are ore expensive than the regular ones but still cheaper than SRH :p
I do like how he SRH panels are angeled though.
The angle is nice, but the straight DSD is fine for me. The problem I have with the SRH there are 8 Buttons, 7 switches (the security covers look dreadfully cheap on there photos. The DSD ones are nicer) and 3 rotaries. On my single DSD panel I have 4 buttons, but 6 switches (2 with safety covers) and 5 rotaries. So with one DSD panel I get nearly the same amount of controls as with the complete SRH dashboard. If I take a second DSD I am still cheaper and have double the controls.
SRH is as well using the rather cheap push buttons like DSD and that is a no go for me at that price point.

Upvote 0

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 333 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 225 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 169 7.8%
  • < 5 years