1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where to get Buttkicker in Sweden or Europe

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Henrik Davidsson, Mar 4, 2012.

1. I've been looking around for a swedish or european distributor of Buttkicker's equipment.
    Does anyone know any Buttkicker distributor in Euorpe?
    I'm interested of Buttkicker Simulation kit and Gamer 2.
  2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

have you tried amazon i know they have 1 or two links
  3. Buttkickers are always out of stock in the U.K. / E.U. its seems whenever I have tried to get one :(
  4. I couldn't find one in North America at all. Good luck!
  5. Trying to find a Buttkicker Simulation Kit for a while now ... nothing in Europe, only the Gamer 2 ... :(((
  6. I have always found The Shaker Centre (.co.uk) very good. They seem to have good stock of a wide range of bits.
  7. Gamer 2 is actually the best one, (aside from the rather expensive Full Size LFE) I had a nightmare of a time getting the 2 Stock mini LFE's on a Dayton 150 to actually compare to what a Single Gamer 2 on the stock amp is capable of.
  8. My problem is the gamer wont fit my rig ... I really must go for the mini :(

9. If you have a Hole's to mount the LFE, You have a Hole to mount a Socket and Rock the gamer2.
  10. Kjell Eilertsen

Kjell Eilertsen
    Premium Member

I am going to have the same problem soon unless I start loosing weight rather than gaining.
    • Haha Haha x 1