• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Where to find more RBR mods

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by gza036, Jan 16, 2011.

1. gza036

gza036

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I just reloaded some of my old sims... trying to find some missing mods.
    I used to go to www.bhmotorsports.com/ Has that been shut down for good?
    For instance, where can I find the Real Reid pacenotes now... stuff like that?

2. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,821
    I'm not sure if BHMS is down for good, last I read they were hoping to re-open it. Hope so.

There are a lot of the mods at http://forum.rallyesim.fr/index.php.

I might try to upload some of the mods I have downloaded from BHMS to our Racedepartment Downloads section. I think I may have the Real Reid pacenotes somewhere on my HD.

3. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,821
  4. gza036

gza036

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks so much man! I searched a lot for it...

What are some mods that you recommend? I'll search for them. Honestly I never used RBR mods too much.

I've downloaded all of the RSRBR 2011 packs, going to try those out.

5. Aaron DeMarre

Aaron DeMarre

Ratings:
    +46
    RSRBR is about the only mod I use anymore. It ships with Camhack and RBRDll, the two mods I use the most.

I use Gauger for telemetry and have played around with the HDR mod, but since they don't work together I end up using Gauger and RBRDll post processing when I make videos.

6. macd355

macd355

Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone have the mod to change the pacenotes to a numbered system? I had it before but I've forgotten to back it up and BHMS is dead i think :/

Edit : found it now; http://www.kegetys.net/rbr/?p=numnotes if anyone is looking