Where to buy?

I'm in two minds whether I should order from Amazon @ £15 or wait and see how much direct download from SCS is going to be, it's £22 on Origin. Before I order the DVD I'd like to know if the serial could be used to activate it on Steam, if/when it gets released on there.

Why do you think of steam etc.?! You will be able to download the game and buy it directly from the developers as every game before...so on midnight you will be able to buy the game allready (I guess) for the best price :)

Off-Topic: To short my waiting time I build a paper trailer with a well known transportation company from the GTS/ETS games :D (didn't know where to put this...so I "misuse" this topic for it :redface: sry!)
The truck is a "simple" Actros White-Liner with missing mirrors and some smaller parts I wasn't able to build :( At first I wanted to build a Majestic just for this trailer but was out of time now xD

Can't wait for the release at midnight/tomorrow! :thumbsup:

And have it on any computer at any time forever, and have it automatically update, and uninstall and install with two clicks, and achievements and all other random stuff?
Could start discussing about steam and games forever...but we would get lost in it xD
I heard that ET2 will have an update-check included (not totally sure)...but if you want achievements etc. you will have to use steam, that's right ;)

I love Steam and would be more than happy to get everything through it but the price sucks, it's £24 direct from SCS which is 10 quid more than Amazon but same as Origin and probably same as it would be on Steam, the only drawback is Amazon UK says it's not out for another 8 days :(

Linking a none Steam game to Steam isn't the same, you can't download and install a linked game on any computer, you don't get updates etc etc

http://eurotrucksimulator2.com/download.php

You can download the free version, Sergio. It has limitations but I doubt your kid will play an awful lot :)

You don't know him, even yesterday I said to him that he already have Scania game, it should be enough for him, but no luck convincing him about that.

He totally addict to everything relate to trucks, since 10 he buys trucks magazines. He sometimes goes to my wife work, here there's a lot of trucks every day, he knows every truck driver there and always has a quick chat with them.

When we select the option to buy it @http://www.eurotrucksimulator2.com/index.php, it's a downloaded version or they are sending it in a box version?

It's a download version. After payment is made you get a web page with a Serial Key and a link to the downloads. The Serial is also mailed to you for backup.

The game size is about 550mb. The whole process of buying/downloading/installing took around 15mins.

You don't know him, even yesterday I said to him that he already have Scania game, it should be enough for him, but no luck convincing him about that.

He totally addict to everything relate to trucks, since 10 he buys trucks magazines. He sometimes goes to my wife work, here there's a lot of trucks every day, he knows every truck driver there and always has a quick chat with them.

By now, he already expire the demo limit time to play, but seems like if you create a new profile you can keep playing with it.:D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 291 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 203 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 144 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 257 13.4%