1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where to buy P cars from

Discussion in 'Project CARS' started by jimortality, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Is this going to be a download on Steam or do I have to order the box copy. Cheers

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

3. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Cheers Kenny so it's boxed only then?

4. No it will be available on steam afaik.

5. The steam store page exists already, its just not available for pre-order yet.

6. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

Cheers and I just used the new quote feature :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. The one that pops up when you mark text? Bloody annoying it is :p

8. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

As others have said it will be on Steam. Since I have it there then that'll be where I get it, but the limited edition may appeal to some with the tin box and extra cars.

9. The digital edition has the LE cars, so its just the tin box and the book (which I hope there's a PDF of).

• Haha Haha x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  10. Didn't they say the steam retail version would be next year? Or did i miss interpret that from a gamescom interview?

11. Andy Jackson

Andy Jackson
    Sponsored by BRUT Premium Member

November 21st is what I can gather from WMD.

12. Yes, in one interview, but it was a slip of the tongue. He was talking about the SteamOS version.

• Beer Beer x 2
  13. A short explanation as it seems @Bram Hengeveld took my comment to heart :p
    The feature itself is great, but for someone that keeps marking text with the mouse while reading, it becomes really annoying when things pop up over and over. It's a bad habit I know and nothing you should design the forum around, just saying that this is my experience with it :)