Where is the stunning Broadspeed Jaguar?

This mod was the reason I bought Assetto Corsa. The British Leyland classic by Dauntless. I still have the file somewhere and I have it installed but why is it deleted? I would love this mod to be loved and updated...

A lot of people left the modding scene when they closed the forum. And no, it isn't an over reaction. It's his time and he's free to do with it as he pleases. He lost intetest and moved on, there's nothing over-the-top about that.
Why do people always bring this free will its your right thing into discussions? Its my right to estimate that someone's free decisions are an overreaction, and its your right to think I'm being unfair, etc etc ad nauseam.

A lot of people seemed to really just blow a gasket for no good reason when they closed the modding forums. Its their right to, but yea... covered that already.

There might be another reason .... and surely the main one ....:
Creating a car takes time .... but with AC it takes +- this time doubled .... due to the regular AC updates on sounds, tyres, etc ... etc ...

Keeping a modded car up to date in AC is really a lot of work .... needed at nearly every AC big update !!

I sometimes understand AC modders leaving the sim .... finally, they get bored to have to change this or that update after update !.

Bah it's so sad whichever way you look at it. The Jag I was racing still works so it doesn't need constant updating.

I think it's really sad that many modders left when Kunos did that, it's not been the same since,

Why do people always bring this free will its your right thing into discussions? Its my right to estimate that someone's free decisions are an overreaction, and its your right to think I'm being unfair, etc etc ad nauseam.

A lot of people seemed to really just blow a gasket for no good reason when they closed the modding forums. Its their right to, but yea... covered that already.

No gasket blown thank you. If you really want to know head over to the official forum and read the development thread, it's all there.

Shame Ghoults, it was one cool cat. Did enjoy burning big cat rubber. I don't think Kunos had much of a choice in the end apart from shutting it down. It could of been handled far better and I'm sure they know that now too... Plus RD are more than happy to showcase talented people's Mods.

<mod-edit: linking to 3rd party content outside the RaceDepartment DL section is not allowed. Especially after the author of the mod has spoken out>

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 88 9.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 62 6.7%
  • < 5 years