1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where is the rain settings file in data.mix?

Discussion in 'MotoGP 14' started by Maurover, Jul 15, 2014.

1. I want to delete rain in carrer where is or where are the files?

2. It's in
    1. XXXXXX\DATA\PHYSICS\TYRESCATALOG => MotoGP class
    2. XXXXXX\DATA\PHYSICS\TYRESCATALOGMOTO2 => Moto2 + Legends class
    3. XXXXXX\DATA\PHYSICS\TYRESCATALOGMOTO3 => Moto3 class

Use Hexeditor for editing

BTW its the same for MotoGP 13 :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  3. perfect it works;)

4. rkh

rkh

are you editing grip values? because I was looking for that file as well. wet races are too easy. They also happen too frequently in my opinion.

5. yeah in real life there are 2 rains in a season in the game 1 time on 3 I hate the rain in this game

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Yes you can do that.. i always give them a little LESS grip because IMO they are way to sticky

This also counts from the *grass* en *sand* grip level to much grip IMO

This was specialy the case in MotoGP 13
    I did a very nice Physics update for that game, and after editing.
    MotoGP 13 became a very nice (realistic) game.

7. rkh

rkh

I feel the same way, man! Almost there with Moto 14!!

8. Can you mod motogp14 too please? I'm really interested to your work, I think it's a mod that everyone dreams :rolleyes:

9. In TYRESCATALOG, what is the file to edit for less rain?

sry for my english

10. rkh

rkh

11. Take a look in DB_WEEKENDS.BML
    I have not tried it but it looks like you can change the probability of rain for each track.

12. rkh

rkh

yes. i think so too, but I was wondering about the grip values. I want less grip in heavy rain.

13. rkh

rkh

where are the grip values for grass and rain?

14. rkh

rkh

nobody can tell me where the grip values are? also, sad that it takes such a long time and the feeling of community is virtually non existent..

15. Hi
    Open one of the files which i did discribe in post #2 with any kind of Hexeditor.
    Use the build in search option from the Hexeditor and search for grass
    Then you might find something which looks like this => G.r.a.s.s...,...........c.o.n.d.i.t.i.o.n.......d.r.y...D.......$...o.v.e.r.r.i.d.e.s.T.e.r.r.a.i.n.........T.a.r.m.a.c.....@.......(...o.v.e.r.r.i.d.e.s.C.o.n.d.i.t.i.o.n.........d.r.y.......$...........................4.......G.r.i.p.........$...........L.o.n.g.i.t.u.d.i.n.a.l.G.r.i.p.....,...........g.r.i.p.P.e.a.k.........1...6...8...........s.l.i.p.T.h.r.e.s.h.o.l.d.......0...0.6.....4...........g.r.i.p.R.e.d.u.c.t.i.o.n.......0...7.......$...................<...............S.i.d.e.G.r.i.p.....,.......
    you need to edit these values, etc, etc
    I might put up the complete Physics Selector including physics update (i made) one day.
    Hope this helps a bit.