1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where is the race calendar ?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback & Support' started by Andreas Löffler, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Can't find it anymore, too many advertising everywhere :cautious: !

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Chip in a tiny donation and you have an ad free site for 365 days (and a ton of other features) and problem solved.

3. Your tiny donation is too much for me atm. I get too less for it in my opinion. Max half full race events and atm. no interesting leagues. Nothing for Race07, nothing for rfactor. Maybe in 2013 if there is something for me.

4. You don't like ads, you don't want to donate. It's kinda one or the other, how do you think the costs of running it all are paid?

5. Bram

Bram

Yeah EUR 1.25 a month is indeed absurd for a donation. Sorry for trying to rip you off :)

Nobody is forced to have a paid subscription and a donation is made on voluntary basis. If the service we have provided you for free the last six years is not enough than at least don't complain about those two google ads that help us to try and pay the monthly bill.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Bram

Bram

• Like Like x 1