1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where is the P2P button

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Carlos Chou, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I'm going nuts, cannot find the Push to pass button in the controller 1 menu. I tried the temporary boost or launch control, but they don't work. I appreciate any help.
  2. I am pretty sure it is the "temporary boost" option. Are you sure it is not working?
  3. Remember it only works in race also. :)
  4. whaaat? i was making much faster times around interlagos using the boost in qualifying! was it all just in my mind? lol placebo boost button??
  5. the funny thing is, I swear I saw a p2p button mapping before. I looked into the plr file, no, there is nothing to be mapped. Do you guys actually have a Push to pass or P2P mapping in the controller 1 menu?

temporary boost doesn't work, tried mapping to a keyboard key, nop, does not work either. I did tried in a race.
  6. Mapping doesn't work in the game. You can change it with xUI for instance but alex (or reiza, can't remember) confirmed that it has no effects.

No boost in qualifs.
  7. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Yep, this goes in the same category as mental tirewear, something I always suffer from. When you start thinking about it during a race it strikes you harder and harder :)
  8. Lol if you use it in Q or Practice you even get a message it doesnt work there. ;)
  9. Haha.. i have the messages turned off while driving so i didnt notice them.... but that is seriously messed up.. my placebo boost was making me 1 second faster per lap lol
  10. I have a question regarding the P2P. Of course, I think the effect is disabled when running with formulas (at least, it should be, because formulas doesn't have this). Nevertheless, when I press the button, it still says that I'm using the boost and starts to countdown the time to use it again. Since I mostly race offline, it is hard to know if the button is really doing something or not (AI may be using it too, so hard to compare). As the final speed goes, there *seems* to be a slightly increase, but it can be me entering the straight with more/less power in one lap than another... can someone confirm for good that the P2P works only in Stock class?