1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where is the mod section? (merged)

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by angel038, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Hi guys,
    where is the mod section for F1 2011, the old link to the mods seems not work now?

thnx

2. Hello, sorry for the English googled, looks like I am not find it anywhere, so I have not yet investigated this soon but anything we communicate, if you notice event, greetings.

3. i'm french if it's easier for you

4. On the day probably will be added.

Sory for my bad english.

5. I need the page because I had to update a camera he had seen from inside the car, I could not download it without the downloads I'm dead, that one can know where f1 racedepartment page downloads, thank you, greetings

6. The mod forum is gone because the downloads are disabled for now. When the downloads are back the forum comes back :)

7. Been away the last couple of days, everything has changed
    Whats happend to the mod section?
    Regards
    Engage

8. Thanks alot , a little bit confused too , but good luck for your new design :)

9. Thanks Kevin, the'll be waiting, so I update this game is spectacular and worth the redundancy updates are spectacular, very good work, greetings.

10. where is the download section on the new site?

11. sorry for my english, where I find the mod for F1 2011?

12. James Chant

James Chant
    Premium Member

The downloads section is unavailable at present. We are awaiting a software update to enable this. At which point the mods section will re-appear.

13. thanks for the quick response

14. Where the Download Cats?

15. where are the mods ?

16. Thanks James for the clarification many are waiting to update the game, greetings.

17. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Shocked.jpg

18. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Guys stop creating threads that ask a question that has now been answered a hundred billion trillion times. Try to do a search or take at least 30 seconds to scan some threads before posting.

• Like Like x 2