• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Where is the license file located?

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Jake Adams, Jul 4, 2012.

1. Jake Adams

Jake Adams
    Premium

Ratings:
    +96
    There's a question for the @Reiza Studios guys? Where is the license file located?

2. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +482
    My guess is

c/program data/trymedia/data

3. Ivo Simons

Ivo Simons

Ratings:
    +953
    There is a Reiza map in Program Data but nothing is in there. :)

4. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +97
    Hm... I don't even have this folder, but as the game works only when online (at least for me), I guess it does the authentication every time you start the game (so, there's no such thing as a "license file").

5. David Ignjatovic

David Ignjatovic

Ratings:
    +482
    on w7, program data is hidden by default, but you can activate it....do a google on how:)

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Ratings:
    +3,605
    programdata/reiza folder plus GSC.ini or (or GSC_D.ini in the case of a DVD install) contains the activation data. Theyre hidden system folders / files so you need to set Windows so these files are visible to manage. In any case, I dont think you can back them up for a new install.

7. Fernando Zart

Fernando Zart

Ratings:
    +97
    Yep, I run with all folders shown (always first thing to do when installing a new windows :) ). Thanks anyway. I guess the answer is in the post above (programdata/reiza folder and GSC.ini).