1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where is the grip and track buiding more grip

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by nali, Oct 17, 2010.

1. Hello

I asked this question in codemasters forums too, but seems like I get more input in this forum

I read a review from a guy who went to gamecon or com I dont remember what is called, said in his review, that when he tried the game with xbox360 wireless wheel, he left no or less grip for the 1st few laps and then felt more grip as laps went by...

I have an xbox360 version, although so far I have only done 3 lap quick races, why I dont feel any grip...Yes my wheel is plugged in and working properly... I dont feel any real grip or no grip..

The reply I got from the other forum was that I am not playing longer races? please post your feedback..

2. did you check if you tyre simulation on or off??

3. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

In quick races you don't build up rubber i guess. Try a longer stint of 50% or something.

In career the grip increases during the rotation of the sessions

4. I've noticed the racing line effect in races as short as 10%. It's definitely there but hard to notice if you aren't looking for it.

5. the racing line is where all the grip builds up imo the more laps you and other cars put in the more rubber will be left on the tracks and there is where the grip comes from