1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where is Geoff Crammond?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Does anybody know what this legendary developer is doing nowadays?
  2. Nothing anymore i thought. He worked on a project in 2005 but that one was cancelled. Then he stopped and nobody heard anything about him since then. Shame.
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Somebody can't dissappear from the earth without people knowing where he is :)
  4. Cant find much up to date info on the web about him, he was certainly the man back in the day, but I thought stunt car racer was well hard to keep on the track.
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Simbin kidnapped him and they are forcing him to code GTR 3. I heard this from a very secret source i can't tell you :D.

Seriously i wish his return so much. I would like to see a Grand Prix 5 more than f1 2010 or GTR 3. This guy was an ai and physics master.
  6. There's a great interview with "Sir" Geoff done in late 2009 available here.
  7. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

Geoff Crammond, LEGEND & GODFATHER of all Race Simulator Titles.

This man is responsible for my 18yr ADDICTION to simracing, which started in 93 with GP2.

I owe him many thanks.

Would love to see this man release a final project, with the current Graphics, codeing and physics abilities available it would be the ULTIMATE SIM.