1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Where has my track map gone ?

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Stingraymx, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Stingraymx

Stingraymx
    Premium Member

it was there the first time I played AMS but now I can't get the map to show up. Pressing the number key rotates between the Rev counter, the line showing where cars are relatively, or nothing, but I don't get a map
    I thought numeric keypad 0 used to work in SCE but if it did, it doesn't in AMS
    Any ideas please?

2. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Same here.

3. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

try ctrl+m

4. Stingraymx

Stingraymx
    Premium Member

Ah yes, ctrl M works so long as HUD type is DynHUD. When using the native HUD type the map doesn't work and nor does Ctrl M. Then again, maybe it's meant to be like that ??
    Though I am sure it worked initially and that I was able to stop the map rotating as you drove around...eg the map was static with the "blob" moving around it to show where I was

5. xnorb

xnorb
    Premium Member

I don't see the trackmap no matter what i do, but then again whenever i manage to bring it up FPS tanks into the 20s, so i can't enable it anyways :D

6. Martin Vindis

Martin Vindis
    Premium Member

Yes, the map is a part of DYNhud

7. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Would be nice if we could use it with the native HUD.

8. Where do you set to use the Native hud?

Would be nice if Dynhud had the app to include for FFB clipping too.

9. In the config of the game (Video Settings if i recall) or by pressing '5' when you're on your car.