Where do you live? (pictures)

I see all the pictures of Germany, Canada, Australia etc and they all have one thing in common: The weather is nice... I dare not take photos of Gothenburg, as the weather starts in S, ends in T and it isn't soot :)

Sun-drencheT ?;)

Same kind of lovely weather here ATM, that is if you're into showers and storm winds... Will check for summertime pics of my town..

EDIT : found some; Lots of water here as you'll see..:p :
5243124351_98ebe49554_o.jpg

5243722084_6af510cd91_o.jpg

Wow guys your pictures are fantastic!!!!. It is so beautiful where you all are from. Vancouver is not as beautiful as what i'm seeing here. If i could just pack up and leave, with my girlfriend of course i would do it in a heartbeat.

I think every place has it's own charme, but you can't do nothing about getting used to it and then looking for a change if you are that kind of person. I moved to southern europe a decade ago, lived where others are for holidays on the beach. But one day it wasn't exiting anymore and soon i moved back to the place where i was born and saw it completely different. And guess what, i'm already thinking in moving to a completely different place again :eek:

That's a pretty small one.. Compared to this one:
BILD0359(3).jpg

230m diameter.. However that's a interchange of the A6 and A7 motorways. It's an old interchange which hasn't been changed to modern standards yet, because there has not been enough money. It's one of the latest intersections of motorways which crosses each other at the same floor. (I can only think of one other).. But within 3 years it should be a 'regular' interchange whre you don't have to slow down whatever direction you choose :).
The A6 comes from the right, it ends at this roundabout. The A7 is from the bottom to the top. The road to the left is a road that will lead you in the village of Joure.
After the road works the road from the top A7 to the right A6 will be the 'straight-away'. To go to the bottom A7 as well, will be an exit.

Here's a movie: (In the pic above I'm coming from below and will go to the left..)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back