Where do you live? (pictures)

1261038872PaETKpf.jpg

This is my city @ night

Ok, something thematic - I found very nice picturesque of Prague from 2012 New Year :)

novy-rok.jpg

And here is another one - classic one I must say, imperial residence of big emperors and kings :) Prague Castle (interest: It is the biggest ancient castle in the world)

prazsky-hrad-nejvetsi-hradni-komplex-na-svete.jpg

I may post more pictures in further - a lot of nice places (not only historical) deserve to be shared :)

By the way, is that picture of Amsterdam you posted?

No its not Amsterdam but Utrecht. Our canals are different than Amsterdam. They're are much lower compared to the surface where pedestrians walk. Some centuries ago they lowered the water level so we have typical quays with terraces a little bit above the waterline

This picture is taken 5 minutes by foot from my house
Oudegracht_Utrecht_2.jpg

And here in the summertime I drink my beers with Ramon van Rijn
terras-ledig-erf-uitgaan-utrecht-2(p:club,9664)(c:0).jpg

Some dominants of the place where I am living - before it joined Prague, it was a city on it's own. Žižkov :) (today, it's the poorer part of Prague :( But it was key district, mainly when communism was destined to fall)

No pictures of the neighborhood though, because I don't want to bother you with boring and poor apartment houses surrounded by dirt :D

Žižkov tower - it has restaurant and nice view. But the main purpose is broadcasting of TV

vel-122840291803622.JPG

Vítkov - memorial to dead legionaries. Communists put there a grave of unknown soldier. The equestrian statue (Jan Žižka) is one of the biggest in the world.

422688-img-vitkov-pamatnik-muzeum.jpg

Narodni_pamatnik.jpg

And my school - it has long history and is related to win against germanization in late 19th century. School in this district with the longest tradition :) It is next to St. Prokop church, which is not in the photo.

gympl_sladkovskeho4.jpg

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%
  • < 5 years