1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

where do i put addon tracks?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by William Elgh, Apr 25, 2010.

1. as title,, i serched in all folder in steam but i cant find where to place them....

2. in your race07 folder you need to crate a Folder "GameData" into this folder create a folder "Locations" there you drop in your Tracks
    a lot of tracks are already have the gamedata and locations path so you can just extrack them into your Race07 folder

your race07 folder is here x:\Steam\Steamapps\yourname\Race07

3. What Michael says is generally true. Tracks go into

Race07\Gamedata\Locations

However, just to complicate things, some tracks include menu items and these items go into

Race07\UIData

As Michael says too, people zip tracks with different amounts of directories included. You need to open the zip file and work out, from what directories are included, where to unzip.

1. If directories begin with the "trackname"\ - unzip into the Locations directory.

2. If directories begin with Gamedata\ and maybe UIData\ - unzip in the Race07 directory.