• "Slow and steady finishes the race. Fast and steady wins the race." - Sean Rogers.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where can i read the ARCA rules?

Discussion in 'ARCA Sim Racing' started by Tim Ling, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Tim Ling

Tim Ling
    It's a million-to-1 chance, but it just might work Premium

Ratings:
    +985
    I've been watching some ARCA vids, and there are some things I've noticed that I'm not sure of, such as restarts with cars at the bottom of the track. I figure I need a link to some rules, but my googling has just brought frustration. Any links for me please?

2. Gareth Hickling

Gareth Hickling

Ratings:
    +2
    Im not sure if there is anywhere with all the rules written down.
    The best thing would be to join a monday night race and join us on teamspeak. Its lots easier to explain while we are racing.

On another note. I dont see why hardly anybody joins TS. Communication is the key regarding full flag racing. Its the reason I won at Tally, the guys on TS were helping each other out.
    If your not on TS you very rarley get my help unless ive driven with you in a fair few races and I know how you drive.

3. Tim Ling

Tim Ling

Ratings:
    +985
    I'll try and get there on Monday. Very much depends on work, trains and how tires I am. I will be in TS if I'm on

4. Tim Ling

Tim Ling

Ratings:
    +985
    Thank you Sim factory :)