1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

where can i get Daytona international speedway?

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Austin Jordan, Mar 13, 2010.

1. I noticed that the stc has daytona on their blue cup schedule and i was wondering how to get it or where is it? This is my #1 track and it is three hours from my house so i'm dying to know where i can get the track?

2. Only for the STC.

3. You sure because i found every single track on the schedule besides daytona and i'm pretty sure it is somewhere

4. With STC, there are some things that are specific to that league only - for example, STC uses their own modified versions of the GT cars as opposed to defaults for the league. Plus I'm under the impression that Ivo competes in STC, so I'd think he knows what the go is.

5. STC uses special versions of tracks and cars. Some cars are available in 'non-special' guise (911, F430 etc) and the same goes for tracks. The Daytona Circuit falls under the category of being available for other sims but not publicly for RACE On, just like the E92 M3 GTR.

Ivo is part of the team who's team leaders founded the STC, so it would be folly to doubt him on STC issues.

6. understood. JUst wish it would come one day because it is my home track and favorite.

7. Lol guys i can be wrong also. :biggrin:
    But i remember (could be wrong) there is a Daytona for GTR evo but thats only the oval and not with the infield wich are used in the STC. :smile:

8. Peter

Peter
    Premium Member

I'm 100% sure there is a Daytona RC with infield for evo but I haven't foun a oval only circuit.

9. Well i like them both. Don't see why they won't give both tracks on one download. Guess it's just a matter of making both.

10. Link please? I don't care if I have the oval, I've never had a chance to race the infield/RC at Daytona.

11. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

There's only the oval. Austin, its for STC only, maybe one day it will be released publicly, but for now, its private.