Where can i find GUID?

Hi, i tried setup server with reserverd slot. I would like have slots for my friend with their skins. In entrylist i see some GUID. can i use for it? for reserved slot? and where can i find my GUID? thx for help and sry for my englis.

Go to your Documents\Assetto Corsa\logs ...
Open the log file with Notepad, you'll find this long number on 4th line with the name:
Steam Community ID.

This Steam Community ID may also be found in Steam window, Community Tab ... even to find this number for your friends, except if they chose a private profile propriety for their Steam Account.

Hi, i tried setup server with reserverd slot. I would like have slots for my friend with their skins. In entrylist i see some GUID. can i use for it? for reserved slot? and where can i find my GUID? thx for help and sry for my englis.

Easiest way to do this through Steam is to go to the top menu, then Steam>Settings>Interface. From that window look for "Display Steam URL...", and check the box.

Now when you look at someone's profile, his GUID should be displayed near the top.

If it's not there, for whatever reason, then you need to ask the person you want to add to look in his race.ini file.

Alan

hi. i know where can i find GUID now. thank you. but second problem is in entry list. i configured it with this parametr:

[CAR_0]
DRIVERNAME=
TEAM=
MODEL=bmw_m3_e30_dtm
SKIN=bejvalo (my skin)
GUID=114567892 (GUID)
SPECTATOR_MODE=0

and my skin isnt function. i did only one time. but i tryed put more skins for my friend and nothnig. can you help me pls?

Welll !
- first, what kind of server do you wish: pickup mode or prebooking ?? ... in both cases, your entry_list is not correctly filled !
- for a pickup mode: entry_list has to be that way:
[CAR_0]
DRIVERNAME=
TEAM=
MODEL=bmw_m3_e30_dtm
SKIN=bejvalo (my skin)
GUID=
SPECTATOR_MODE=0
but with pickup mode, you cannot choose your own skin on track, 1st entering gets 1st skin of entry_list, 2nd entering server 2nd skin of the list, etc ....

- for a prebooked one that way:
[CAR_0]
DRIVERNAME=bejvalo
TEAM=Name of your team
MODEL=bmw_m3_e30_dtm
SKIN=bejvalo (my skin)
GUID=114567892 (GUID)... this kind of number is not correct: Steam Community ID isn't that kind: ( it's 17 numbers long )
SPECTATOR_MODE=0

The skins will only be visible for all if installed on your PC, server and friends PC ...

Welll !
- first, what kind of server do you wish: pickup mode or prebooking ?? ... in both cases, your entry_list is not correctly filled !
- for a pickup mode: entry_list has to be that way:

Actually, for pickup mode all you need is the initial brackets, model, and skin:

[CAR_0]
MODEL=bmw_m3_e30_dtm
SKIN=

And really, if you have a long entry list with names and the whole bit, simply enabling pickup mode will do the trick, without changing a thing. Everything is skipped except the model and skin.

The skins will only be visible for all if installed on your PC, server and friends PC ...

Not true. There are no skins nor are there cars on a server. There are only tracks and even then only the surfaces.ini is needed. To see skins you need to have them on your computer (if hosting, for example), as do all clients.

Alan

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back