Where can I download this game

Could any tell me where to download this game can' find it. And all of the links I find don't work anymore. Please this is one of the main reasons I got a pc.

Could any tell me where to download this game can' find it. And all of the links I find don't work anymore. Please this is one of the main reasons I got a pc.
You can still buy it on AMazon UK or ebay. There used to be a mod called the RBR 2016 mod that included the full game but it was taken down.

Don't want to sound like a dick, but buying used from ebay or downloading it off a torrent site is the same these days. No cash is going for the developers anymore. And since you can't buy it new in a store or online, it's an abandonware game now.

Don't want to sound like a dick, but buying used from ebay or downloading it off a torrent site is the same these days. No cash is going for the developers anymore. And since you can't buy it new in a store or online, it's an abandonware game now.
I agree on the abandonware side but not sure how much Racedepartment would agree. For what it's worth you can still buy the game from amazon and ebay though. I love the RBR 2016 mod that included the full game in one handy install and it is the main way I actually play RBR now.

im sure Richard would of wanted this game to live on, so be it.! If the devs have let it go cant see what the fuss is about.. There should be links on this site to promote such a classic sim of our time.. Classics don't come around often!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 362 15.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%