Where can I download Blancpain Endurance Series mod?

I want to try the Blancpain mod and compare it to the Apex Modding GT3, but I can't find a place where I could download it from. Am I being blind or what?

Before someone suggests - I can't connect to the GT3 club server because my premium membership ran out couple of weeks ago.

Thanks in advance!

What are your system specs?

My specs: AMD Phenom 965 (3.4 Ghz) + Nvidia GTX-970 (MSI Gaming 4G) Monitor: 1920x1080p
All ingame settings: Max except shadow blur: Off which allows me to run full grids at various circuits with no issues!
i5/16GB/GTX660. Most in game settings at high. My system specs aren't really the issue, they're sufficient to run a 10 car grid with any other content at silky smooth 50fps 1080p, but will run Apex cars at 20 fps with messed up lods and textures.

tpw,...it appears that it's possible your weak link might be your video card since your processor is as good or better than mine or you have another issue with your pc. I forgot to mention that i'am using 8 GB Ram.

Since i'am able to run full grids & you're unable to then my GTX-970 is playing a large role here!

Note: I see no strange lods or textures except with some car's in cockpit view i see flickering in the bonnet and everything else looks great though i hope they improve the cockpit textures!

Last edited:
tpw,...it appears that it's possible your weak link might be your video card since your processor is as good or better than mine or you have another issue with your pc. I forgot to mention that i'am using 8 GB Ram.

Since i'am able to run full grids & you're unable to then my GTX-970 is playing a large role here!

Note: I see no strange lods or textures except with some car's in cockpit view i see flickering in the bonnet and everything else looks great though i hope they improve the cockpit textures!
Thanks for the input mate, appreciated. Yeah I think the AM stuff might just be a bit too texture rich for my system. A pity, it really seems awesome otherwise

I was doing some mucking around with trying to improve the performance of mods like Apex, URD etc, all of which seem to perform very badly compared to stock content on my system. It turns out most of the performance loss I was getting was due to running Reshade. Maybe the shaders clash in some way. Turning off Reshade returned most of the FPS loss. Additionally, turning environment reflection to low or off further boosted things. So now I can use some of this great 3rd party stuff. The Apex missing body panels and dodgy LODs are actually bugs with the vehicle GEN files, which are being worked on over at the ISI forum. Can't wait for that update!

am i still the only one seeing the problem i mention above?? i thought maybe going to steam and afresh install might fix the problem but no :(
Hi Kamackeris.......i duplicated the weird problem you're experiencing. I haven't seen this before because i haven't run into a barrier/wall so for my tests i use Road America. When leaving my pit garage i speed it up and run into the pit wall and now i see exactly what you been stating all along!

Only the Audi, BMW-Z4 and Porsche have this problem because their bonnets are very lightly colored and you can see the blue sky through it where the other car's bonnets are dark colored but i believe if their bonnets were light in color you would also experience the same thing!

I believe this issue is related directly with the mod's "damage" model as i proved that if you lower the ingame "Damage Multiplier" to 25% or less then this issue is no longer a problem so it can be a temporary fix till they address this!

Hope this temporary solution will help you enjoy this mod a little more until they fix it. Have fun!

Hi Kamackeris.......i duplicated the weird problem you're experiencing. I haven't seen this before because i haven't run into a barrier/wall so for my tests i use Road America. When leaving my pit garage i speed it up and run into the pit wall and now i see exactly what you been stating all along!

Only the Audi, BMW-Z4 and Porsche have this problem because their bonnets are very lightly colored and you can see the blue sky through it where the other car's bonnets are dark colored but i believe if their bonnets were light in color you would also experience the same thing!

I believe this issue is related directly with the mod's "damage" model as i proved that if you lower the ingame "Damage Multiplier" to 25% or less then this issue is no longer a problem so it can be a temporary fix till they address this!

Hope this temporary solution will help you enjoy this mod a little more until they fix it. Have fun!
i see this often as i often run into the barriers lol !! tried the apex gt cars and noticed this too on them cars. least i'm not going mad!!

Well running at 25 % damage still got the problem. I'm deliberately crashing and getting it... Maybe I shouldn't crash lol! Also ending a session and starting a new one once I get the problem does no good, it's still there. But got to say.. Wow! These cars on mosport is sim raving heaven!

Well running at 25 % damage still got the problem. I'm deliberately crashing and getting it... Maybe I shouldn't crash lol! Also ending a session and starting a new one once I get the problem does no good, it's still there. But got to say.. Wow! These cars on mosport is sim raving heaven!
25% worked for me but perhaps you're using a different car than i tested so just turn the damage multiplier to "0%" (off) in the ingame "session" settings before you load the track to race.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back