Where can I download Blancpain Endurance Series mod?

I want to try the Blancpain mod and compare it to the Apex Modding GT3, but I can't find a place where I could download it from. Am I being blind or what?

Before someone suggests - I can't connect to the GT3 club server because my premium membership ran out couple of weeks ago.

Thanks in advance!

BTW: Am I the only one getting a weird graphical glitch with AM GT3 BMW Z4? The car bonnet seems to be popping out in an awkward way when sitting behnd the wheel. If you have no idea what I'm talking about I imagine I could post a screenshot later, but maybe it's something common?
I ran AM's Porsche and see the same graphical glitch in the car's bonnet then i tried a different Porsche skin and the problem was gone! Note: It appears to be a skin issue so try selecting a different one as i did and your problem should be resolved.

Note: I like AM's cockpits with the better detail than BES but AM's FFB is very weak in that when you go into a turn the FFB appears to turn off like there is No Tension/Resistance. Note: i turned up the FFB ingame to 2.00 and still my G25 had no resistance into the turns! Only the Camaro presents normal FFB as it's ISI's.

I recently uninstalled AM because of the FFB issue and now use the BES though you need to lower the FFB as it presents an enormous amount. The BES car sounds are a very nice improvement along with their car physics which are very believable! Note: Only drove the Porsche, and both Ferrari's to date as i was enjoying the rides so much but intend to run the Audi & Lambo soon.

Last edited:
I agree that BES cockpits are seriously lacking. I still haven't actually tied the Porsche so I can't comment, but in general, I didn't like the handling of BES cars, though I should probably do more testing. So far I have driven Z4 and Mclaren and I like the AM versions a lot more, no problem with FFB either although I am no expert in that department. What I will say is that Apex Mod seems to have terrible handling in the case of Mercedes. Maybe it's how the car drives (haven't tested BES counterpart yet), but it feels VERY weird in my initial run.

Note: Forgot to mention that i was using AM's newest version "0.928" so perhaps the FFB problem i have experienced only resides in this and not the older out-dated version "0.92" listed here at Race Dept. Since 0.92 it was updated to 0.925 and then to 0.928 which i tested.

Just started downloading the latest version from ISI forums, I honestly thought the download file here at RD was the latest version so I am interested if my opinion chansges. To be fair - I am mostly interested in Mclaren so even though I will test other cars, AM seems to win by default if the physics of that particular car are ok, the cockpit is miles better and feels a lot more immersive.

Out of fairness to the guys at Apex modding who are really passionate and hard working I downloaded the latest Version .928 and did some laps at Mt Panorama.

I have to say that I found it a bit wooden and still lacking the diff lock adjustment. 7.5/10.
I have the Nords 24 version that has adjustable diff and the new CPM tyre removed (not quite right yet they say). It's better.
Then I drove the BES version. IMO its still the best and not just by a little bit.

Note: It appears to be a skin issue so try selecting a different one as i did and your problem should be resolved.
Sooo, I did some testing today. After a clean install of rfactor 2 and latest version of Apex Modding GT3 I still get the graphical glitch regardless of the skin I am using. The problem with a disappearing bumper on Mclaren stopped, but z4's bonnet freaks out. I don't know what the hell is the problem. Sometimes, after I back to the garage like 5 times in a row, the bug disappears and everything is fine. Other times it pisses me off and doesn't go away no matter what I do.

Hey! Sorry, couldn't respond earlier. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to stop the bug from occuring. For now I actually switched to BES mod instead of Apex. Someone in another thread (thank you Sir!) has provided me with a link to a version with updated cockpits so Mclaren doesn't look disgusting in BES anymore and that was the primary reason why I wanted to drive that particular mod. Also, Z4 in BES seems to give better visability and on my (relatively) small monitor, it's rather important. Thanks for trying to help anyway.

Ok.... So I now have this mod and was loving how it drives (despite the cockpits still being poor) but have noticed a bug.. I don't know if it's since the latest build but as soon as I hit a barrier I get a reflection of the road surface in the banner on the windscreen. Anyone else see this?

Attachments

• IMAG1443.jpg
    IMAG1443.jpg
    982.9 KB · Views: 227
I downloaded the AM GT3 mod 0.928 from the ISI forums tonight out of interest. First impression: looks, sounds, feels and drives absolutely incredibly. Second impression: absolutely cripples the performance of my system if using more than 3 or 4 of the cars at once. Third impression: a huge number of visual anomalies ranging from black textures to completely missing body work so I end up racing with cars that are just chassis and wheels. I think the system requirements for this mod might be in a different league than anything else I'm running, so I've had to uninstall it for now.

What are your system specs?

My specs: AMD Phenom 965 (3.4 Ghz) + Nvidia GTX-970 (MSI Gaming 4G) Monitor: 1920x1080p
All ingame settings: Max except shadow blur: Off which allows me to run full grids at various circuits with no issues!

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 204 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 148 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 109 7.5%
  • < 5 years