• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Where can I buy replacement thrustmaster pedal springs?

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Sfrost, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Sfrost

Sfrost
    FFT Corse driver #116 Aston Martin v8 Vantage Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Just wondering if anyone has done any mods or replacements to their thrustmaster pedals (any thrustmaster pedals, pretty sure they all use the same size springs) where they bought the springs from and if they had to do any DIY to get them to fit back in place properly. Atm I am struggling to find a local hardware store near me in the UK that sells springs for me to pick up some in person so was hoping someone could point me in the right direction

2. Freddo Soprano

Freddo Soprano
    Premium

Ratings:
    +19
    Hi,

don't have any idea of local dealers selling springs in the UK ; sounds normal as i live in France.

So i googled "retail springs in the UK" and some sites came up ; gave a look at the first result, www.springmasters.com, they have stock as well as custom, in many shapes and dimensions, imperial and metric sizes

they also have "assortment boxes", starting from 10£ (plus 9£ shipping in UK mainland). Yeah, i know in you need only two pieces, that sounds expensive, but atm i don't see another easy way to get what you want

Hope it will help

Regards

3. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium

Ratings:
    +98
  4. Sfrost

Sfrost
    FFT Corse driver #116 Aston Martin v8 Vantage Premium

Ratings:
    +11
    Cheers will check them out and see if I can find the springs I need.

Should have mentioned it is a set of T3PA pedals (not the pro versions) so not many mods I can do with them atm unfortunately.

Thanks for the response guys