1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are your "Regular" hangout spots?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hiroshi Awazu, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

In the mornings i meet with friends for coffee at Blenz Cafe, late nites my girlfriend and I go to Character's Taverna. They serve delicious Greek food and because we are regulars, we are given bigger portions.

2. You forgot one place though....

Racedepartment!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Let's see... XBox Live, TeamSpeak and Ventrilo ? :eek:

4. For the last two years due to lots of work and school my hang out is ze internets :confused:

5. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Mostly at the workplace.

6. Hey Hiro you forgot Checkers, The Comox, The Calling and Sylvia's Bar.:rolleyes:

7. Sometimes we get into the city with my girlfriend when she's here. We eat a pizza at the local plaza or just walk down the walking street. Otherwise I do not go out much.

8. usually my local pub called the plough... play pool for them so im in most nights either having a few.. erm... "sociable" ones or practising my potting :)

9. Mohameddo-san

Mohameddo-san
    F1 Sim Racer & #1 St. Bernard Lover on RD Premium Member

Hold a moment! By Checkers, you mean the small fast-food joint? There is a Checkers across from where my Mom works in Ozark.

10. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Checkers is a bar a block away from the hotel we both used to work at. Pauline,i didn't mention those places because well I don't go there as much as you do. Those are your regular spots when you hang with the girls. I only mentioned Blenz because I'm there pretty much every morning and Character's because we're there to eat at least three times a week.

11. Dennis Phelan

Dennis Phelan
    more about staying on track. Premium Member

I'd have to say the vet's.