Where are the tracks?

For several years now the track development has been crawling at a snails pace. Why haven't Kunos expanded their team in order to develop tracks at a quicker pace? Am I right in saying that the tracks are done by one person? Did they not ever think that maybe having two people might make things quicker?

The cars are done by multiple people, yes? Why not tracks?

What is and why is it "greedy"?

And I have no idea about Zandvoort in Simraceway but the AC and iRacing versions are very alike, which tells me that the version in AC is a good example for non-laserscanned tracks in terms of accuracy. It shouldn't be a surprise then that it's similar to the Simraceway version.

And as for why they don't just "buy the copyright" from Simraceway... they would need to license the brand from the circuit just the same and still implement any sort of received data into the sim.
Hi epistolarious! greedy.i want to say like a avaricious person...i think that maybe sound a little rude..sorry i is that! ..and yes.. I had not thought of the rights ... you have all the reason! ...Anyway .. hopefully this discussions will help kunos to make more tracks!

Hi epistolarious! greedy.i want to say like a avaricious person...i think that maybe sound a little rude..sorry i is that! ..and yes.. I had not thought of the rights ... you have all the reason! ...Anyway .. hopefully this discussions will help kunos to make more tracks!
No worries, I suppose it's just a bit of a language barrier. I'm just wondering what you mean with that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back