Where am I...?

When I start the game the next day, I often forgot where I was when I left it. I usually leave the game after completing a job so there is no active job to be seen on the map. The problem is that the icon that should show me where I actually am ALWAYS is where I started my profile...!

Is there another way of quickly seeing where I am right now? I don't want to start a job from the wrong city because then I would have to drive there first...

Complete a delivery, and then you have the option to "Quick Travel" back to your garage, then you can either do repairs (if needed) or sleep and manage your crew of drivers.
Then exit out of the sim, so when you start up again, you will be in your garage.
:thumbsup:

Aha... I haven't seen Quick Travel anywhere yet... maybe because I am still a driver without a truck...? Where is that button?

Anyway, that's not a real answer to my question ;) because I don't really want to travel quickly back to my garage: I want to proceed where I left the day before but I can't see on the map where I left the day before...! As it is now I have to note on paper which city I parked my last truck... You SHOULD be able to simply see on the map where you actually are...!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 316 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 217 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 158 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%