When was the last time you saw RFactor like this?

Just curious because i'm sure most of you bought it online i'm i correct. I bought this at a London Drug in Mission B.C for $4.99. The sales clerk told me this was sitting on their shelf for four years. I bought this just before summer of 2011.

scaled.php

Yeah I got one of those.When rF first can out I burned the rF exe alone with another rewitable disc for add-ons, Printed out a cover you had a choice of a few different designs and a printable disc template you could use. This was version 1 and never used it again. I have the exe for 1255 backed up on a seperate external HD alone with the tracks and mod I like the best and don't both with the disc. You could have had mine for the cost of postage.

Though coming from Aus it would probably cost more then the 4.99 you spent.:rolleyes: :):)

It never appeared in our shops. (at least I never saw one anywhere)
BTW I think what made it sit there for 4 years was that there are a lot of budget titles with a "similar feeling" cover design. And there are few people who know what rFactor is (at least where I live that's the case).

I have the one shown in the OP but version 1.255. Cover still the same though. But the problem is that half of the downloaded tracks wont load and from what I've read this is a common problem with the disk version. Apparently if you buy the download version of the game this problem doesn't exist... Anybody figure outhow to solve this yet??

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 302 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 211 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 202 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 152 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 269 13.6%